8 Steps to Homeownership
Posted by Lainey Jones on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 9:20 AM By Lainey Jones / August 5, 2022 Comment
A real estate agent's job is to be your partner through each step in your journey to homeownership, whether it's your first time or you're ready for a refresher before you move up or downsize your home. Even though there are way more than 8 steps along the path to homeownership, here is a snapshot of some of the most important ones.
1. Save for your down payment
2. Know your credit score
3. Find a real estate agent to help you through the process
4. Get pre-approved for a mortgage
5. Find the perfect home
6. Make and negotiate an offer
7. Close on your new home
8. Move in and toast to your new home
The good news? We can help you with these steps! We want to be your Real Estate people! Let's Chat!
(888) 519-5113 ext 565
(888) 519-5113 ext 296
Post a Comment