Knox Area Weekend To Do List - March 26-28, 2021
Check out this edition of the Great Life RE Weekend To Do List! While we try to find activities and events that promote social distancing and a safe environment please always use your own judgment when attending any activity or function.
Where: Studio 212 Arts / 934 East Broadway Ave. Maryville
Eat & Drink: Winter-ish Warmer, Pick-Up Day
Where: Real Good Kitchen / 2004 E Magnolia Ave. Knoxville
It’s time for Nourish Knoxville’s Winter Warmer fundraiser to-go! Pick up a 3-course meal to finish at home, bid on silent auction items, and add on a local-food-themed Good Sport Box.
Winter-ish Warmer may be a little later in the year, but they’re excited to still offer an amazing locally-sourced meal by some very talented chefs! Pick and choose how you’d like to celebrate: purchase a meal, bid on silent auction items, purchase a Good Sport Box, donate, or all of the above! All purchases will be available for pick up at Real Good Kitchen from 1-4 pm on March 27.
3 courses, each by a different local food business, in omnivore or vegan options. Each course will be lovingly prepped with instructions for simple finishes at home.
- Starter – Jenna Baker of Cook to be Well
- Main course – Matt Gallaher of Knox Mason and Emilia
- Dessert – Emily Williams and Laurence Faber of Lesser Babka
Exact menu to come, but each chef will be sourcing local ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind menu. Note: the main course will contain Mitchell Family Farm beef in the Omnivore ticket, and both the main and dessert contain gluten. The Vegan meal can be made gluten-free by substituting the dessert. Just make a note with your purchase or email us after ordered to request a gluten-free dessert. No other substitutions are available.
- Bid on items and experiences from their awesome partners. The auction will be open March 19 – March 26 with items available for pick up Saturday, March 27.
The Good Sport Box:
- In collaboration with The Central Collective, they’re offering a Good Sport Box of local-food-themed items! This mystery box will contain items from local growers and makers, and no two will be the same. Purchase one for yourself and a friend! If purchasing with a vegan meal, the box will contain only vegan-friendly items!
Where: Muse Knoxville / 516 N Beaman St. Knoxville
Join in for an out-of-this-world experience at Muse Knoxville! This event will be a combination of yoga and meditation followed by an educational activity to learn more about the stars.
After the yoga and meditation practice, Muse Knoxville will teach us more about the constellations and the world above us.
Listed by: Heather Stiles (865) 919-4071
Family: Community Egg Hunt
Where: I Am Kids / 2615 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy. Maryville
Watch & Listen: Movie Night - Jurassic Park
Movie starts at 7:00PM
$5-$8 per person
More info: http://themillandmine.com/pod-events/
Pod sizes range from 2-8 people. Each pod offers your group their own space to hang out, safely distanced from others.